Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Zen Master has Reached Completion

With the interaction with the zen master complete, I am done with the first part of the first world of the big machine: religion. I understand how preachy it may seem, but, hey, that's the nature of religion. DON'T HATE! It seems like my hopes for this story keep growing as I write, but I feel like the premise of the story is pretty ambitious. I would love to have a professional writer write about this topic, but I'm not gonna be able to convince people to write things they don't have the impetus to write themselves. So I guess I will do it myself! For you fanatical readers of my blog, if you're out there, "Meeting with Zen Master" is much longer than it was a few days ago, though its date has remained original. "The New Religion" will be placed at the end of the first world: "Religion," once I have it all done.

No comments:

Post a Comment