Saturday, November 17, 2007

Be Real

Blue duck tape where no one will look
It's in the same place as old gum
Which in turn is in the place of boogers

Close-up when there are no pictures
The lull of becoming interested in image
Skateboards require what I have

Only when you lose everything...
Is it never or is it now
There is no zoom on this lens

The camera with greatly detailed pixels
We can only see from the inside
We are blind men being guided by a dog

Hide-and-go-seek
Tag, you're it
If it weren't for an initial delay
It would change instantaneously

Heads down thumbs up
Don't express your excitement
We'll have to do it all over again

An apple falls far from the tree
Out of key melodies can still be heard
The edge is further out for me

Garbage scooping spear
If I would I could
Blatant disregard

Loopholes and black holes
Your 2nd dimension is no match for
My hands....SPIDER

No comments:

Post a Comment